I tried the chicken rice there, which was rolled into balls and not simply packed into packets like Singapore's. I also tried the Peranakan food, but unfortunately it wasn't the type of food that I am used to and I didn't know how to appreciate it. This is a photo of the Peranakan food. I learnt that different cultures have different types of food, and we should learn to enjoy the different types of food while on holiday in other countries.
When I came back from Malacca, I had a gathering with my primary school clique at the beach. It was really enjoyable and I learnt that true friends can make time for each other, and also, no matter how long you've never met each other after studying in different places, as long as the friendship is real, meeting up would never be awkward. I hope that I will have more time to arrange for more outings to meet up with them again soon.
We also watched the movie 'Frozen' and I felt that it was great. My favourite character in the movie is Anna! She is bright and cheerful, unlike her sister, Elsa, which everyone prefers. The movie taught me that your sibling(s) will be there for you when you need them, even though you have hurt them by ignoring them for a very long period of time, and avoiding them even though they took the initiative to ask for your company.
The day after that, my family and I went to River Safari. We saw the pandas, KaiKai and JiaJia and many other interesting animals. We should learn to appreciate wildlife more, and take good care of animals and not harm them. They are living things and have feelings as well.
It was a great holiday spent at the end of the year and I really enjoyed it. I have also did many interesting things like opening a blogshop with Yan Tong. I learnt many things from opening a blogshop, such as how to manage my time better, how to deal with some people and in a way, how to start a profitable business. I really can't wait for the holidays to come again, and neither can I wait for the OELP trip as I'm really excited about it!




No comments:
Post a Comment